Saturday, May 19, 2012

Concealer - Review

(Image: makeupgeek)


Hello lovelies! Well when it comes to concealing I like my concealer to be light and to brighten my complexion or which ever area I apply it to. I don't really need heavy concealing therefore I use the Mac select cover-up. This works wonderfully if you need light covering. As I mentioned in one of my previous posts I don't really like using foundation in summer, instead I just invest in a good concealer and just dust powder on top. What I love about this one is that I feel that my skin is moisturized unlike other concealers leaving your skin dry or grayish looking. It comes in really nice warm colors. I use nc30 and apply it using the beauty blender. If you are wondering what the beauty blender is then check out my post on it  http://beauty-agenda.blogspot.com/2011/03/beautyblender-review.html 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment