Saturday, May 19, 2012

Body Lotion - Review



I love to always keep my skin hydrated by drinking a lot of water and of course who doesn't love the instant feeling of hydration we get from body lotions? One good brand that I swear by is ST. Ives! I love their daily hydrating body lotion that is made of 100% natural moisturizers. It includes vitamin E and it protects against dryness. It promisses to visibly improve skin's health and I would add a check on that box. It feels really nice and cool on the skin leaving it smooth and soft. It smells good too. Iv been using this everyday and I from my side, I promise you will love this. I bought this from Etihad cooperative society in Dubai and I really forgot about the price but its worth every Dirham.

Go ahead, take a bite out of this product and hydrate your skin!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment