Monday, September 5, 2011

Nude shoes - Trend


(Image: shoepowerwoman)

So lately everything is turning nude. Nude nails, nude eyes, nude lips, nude pants, nude tops, nude dresses, and especially nude shoes!!! I have noticed this trend has been going on and on so I decided to purchase my nude shoes. Well there are many choices and brands you can pick from like Louboutin's, YSL, Jimmy Choo, Aldo, Nine west, and many many many others. I decided to buy mine from Steve Madden since they had a full line for nude shoes... I think it coasted me around DHS300 and I totally love them! You can never go wrong with nude shoes because I think they go with almost anything and everything.. so girls, LETS GET NUDE!!

These are my very own Steve Madden nude shoes

(Image: tradestoreonline)

(Image: fabulousafter40)

(Image: fabulousafter40)




(Image: ac2ny)


(Image: style.mtv)

No comments:

Post a Comment