Friday, May 6, 2011

Nail Shapes - Review


What is your favorite nail shape? Well mine has always been square. I have never tried round, oval, pointy or anything of such. However, my cousin tempted me to try and go for an oval shape because she thinks that they look more feminine. Somehow if I chose the oval shape I don’t think that a French manicure would look as good as it does on square. Well I don’t know but nail shape hopping is not my thing but at the same time I’m just so ahhh tempted. I’m going to the nail bar today and have someone help me with that. There is a funny named shape called squoval lol I hear this is in style for summer, hmm well let’s see.


(Image: toronotodolls)



(Image: toronotodolls)



(Image: toronotodolls)

1 comment:

  1. COOL AND LOL @ BEYONCE. HER NAILS SUCK D8

    ReplyDelete